The ultimate in long-range touring and luxury. Features best-in-class power and advanced technology.
- Engine 2 Twin-Cooled™Milwaukee-Eight® 117
- Bore 104 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,923 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.2:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Dual, with crossover
- Length 2,600 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 760 mm
- Ground Clearance 125 mm
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 170 mm
- Wheelbase 1,625 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification BW 130/60B19 61H
- Tyres, Rear Specification BW 180/55B18 80H
- Fuel Capacity 22.7 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 411 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 428 kg
- LUGGAGE CAPACITY -VOLUME 0.132 m 3
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 166 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 34.3
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 33.4
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps Headlight, running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, check engine, turn signals, security/fault indication,gear indication, neutral, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, Low Tire Pressure/TPMS indicator, Traction Control, Rain Mode, Vehicle Hold Control (VHC), fog/aux lamp indicator
- Gauges – Custom gauges styled to complement each CVO vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
PREMIUM PAINT AND FINISHES
Exclusive paint colors and designs executed to a level of intricate quality that is unmatched in the motorcycle and automotive categories.
DAYMAKER™ ADAPTIVE LED HEADLAMP
The most-advanced headlamp system ever developed for a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. Features a signature LED light outer ring that operates as a position lamp, and additional LED lights that activate based on the lean of the bike to project light into corners to illuminate areas of the road that are unlit by traditional LED headlamps.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE TOURING SUSPENSION
Dual bending valve front suspension and emulsion rear suspension with hand-adjustable pre-load put you in control of a plush ride.
CUSTOM TOURING STYLE
Full-on custom treatment from fender to fender. You get custom seat covers and stitching, Tomahawk Front 19-inch and Rear 18-inch wheels, Kahuna™ Collection components-the list goes on.
The Boom!™ Audio 30K Bluetooth™ headset lets you call hands-free on your Bluetooth™ mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation and have intercom conversations with your passenger or fellow riders.
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ TWIN-COOLED™ 117 ENGINE
The most powerful V-Twin engine ever offered from the H-D® factory, and only available in CVO™ models. Features colour accented Rocker Box Lowers with Blaze Red finish.