Low Rider™ S
Some meditate lying down, others lean into it.
Low Rider™ S is an all-new blacked-out performance-cruiser with a style that’s as aggressive as its ride.
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,355 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 690 mm
- Ground Clearance 120 mm
- Rake 28
- Trail 145 mm
- Wheelbase 1,615 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 110/90B19,62H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 18.9 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 295 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 308 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 155 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 30
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 30
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 4 inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication; 4 inch analog tachometer
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ 114 ENGINE
Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps, and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul-satisfying rumble.
The frame retains the classic Softail™ lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
The Low Rider™ S model frame rake is reduced to 28 degrees from the 30 degree rake of the standard Low Rider™ model, resulting in more responsive handling.
INVERTED FRONT FORK
Inverted design stiffens the front end for improved response to steering input, and the single-cartridge internal technology responds quickly to inputs and keeps the front wheel planted for improved braking and handling performance.
MONO-SHOCK REAR SUSPENSION
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability, quicker acceleration, and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
RAW DARK LOOK
Blacked-out finishes, moto-style bars with 4-inch risers, and mini speed screen let everyone know that this machine wasn’t built for those who want to take the conventional route.
The defining element of the tall-bike style. The 1-inch diameter motocross-style handlebar is mounted on 4-inch risers to put you in an aggressive riding position.
Radiate Cast-Aluminum Wheels are finished in a matte dark bronze to complete its raw dark look.
DUAL FRONT DISC BRAKES
Stronger braking performance with less lever effort than the single front disc brake on the standard Low Rider™ model, and standard ABS (anti-lock braking system) for confident braking performance when conditions are less than ideal.