The essential stripped-down, low-slung bobber for all-day riding.
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore 100 mm
- Stroke 111 mm
- Displacement 1,746 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.0:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,310 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 660 mm
- Ground Clearance 120 mm
- Rake 30
- Trail 147 mm
- Wheelbase 1,630 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 130/90B16,53H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 150/80B1677H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 18.9 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 291 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 304 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 144 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.4
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 27.4
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 5 inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ 107 ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
The frame retains the classic Softail™ lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
VINTAGE H-D STYLE
The classic look of spoked wheels, chopped fenders and Hollywood handlebars, with a blend of dark and polished finishes.
LOW-SLUNG TUCK-AND-ROLL SEAT
A low-slung solo saddle that matches the bike’s clean, back-to-basics attitude, setting you “in” the bike so you ride like you’re part of it and the open road ahead.
SIGNATURE LED FORWARD LIGHTING
Darkness-defying lighting that give you great visibility at night.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.