If you’re going to roam, roam hard.
Devour endless miles of highway. Lean hard through twisting roads. Hit the night spots. Adventure is yours for the taking on the Sport Glide®.
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore 100 mm
- Stroke 111 mm
- Displacement 1,746 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.0:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-1; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,325 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 680 mm
- Ground Clearance 120 mm
- Rake 30
- Trail 150 mm
- Wheelbase 1,625 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 130/70B18 63H BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 180/70B16 77H BW
- Fuel Capacity 18.9 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 304 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 317 kg
- Luggage Capacity -Colume 0.05 m3
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 139 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 28
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 29
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ 107 ENGINE
Enough power and torque to go almost anywhere quickly. Rigid mounting and internal counterbalancing allows for a smooth ride without giving up the Harley feel that riders know and love.
The frame retains the classic Softail™ lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
Inverted front forks and a rear mono-shock with external preload adjustment give you the ability to customise your handling profile for any situation, including extra cargo and/or passengers.
The quick detach front mini-fairing allows for an attitude change on the fly. Put it on for more comfort on a long ride, or remove it for the stripped-down cruiser style. It’ll take the wind off the rider’s chest while allowing the air in your face.
BLACKED OUT CUSTOM LOOK
A blacked-out Milwaukee-Eight™ engine, aggressive black machine highlighted “Mantis” cast aluminum wheels, and black mufflers give the Sport Glide™ a stealthy style.
You get lots of modern features, including a LED forward-lighting system, USB port and a keyless ignition.