Harley-Davidson® Hyde Way 120th Anniversary X13 Full Face Helmet
Free shipping on orders over $120 - metro and regional Australia!
Understated, commemorative style meets maximum coverage in our Limited Edition Hyde Way 120th Anniversary X13 Full Face Helmet. Its pre-pregnated fiberglass shell houses features to make every distance more comfortable such as air-loving vents, an easy-moving magnetic face shield, and BOOM!™ Audio 20S Bluetooth capability so you can stay connected and crank your favorite riding tunes. Its versatile Matte Black color is finished with branding that honors every Harley-Davidson year to date. Learn more about this dual-certified motorcycle helmet in the specs below. But order before this limited-issue style sells out.
- Average Weight: 3 lbs. 6.5 oz. or 1,550 grams.
- Helmet Construction: Pre-Preg fiberglass shell. Double-D-ring chin strap.
- Stay Cool: Features a front top vent, perforated chin area, and back exhaust spoiler.
- Interior & Linings: Removable, washable liner is moisture-wicking and antimicrobial. Compatible with BOOM!™ Audio 20S Bluetooth® Helmet Headset.
- Additional Features: Patent-pending neodymium magnetic face shield for a more fluid shield movement that's fastened with brass finished hex bolts. An M3 hex key wrench is included for easier bolt removal. Helmet bag included.
- Manufacturer & Certification: Manufactured by Scorpion (Kido Sports). Meets DOT safety standard FMVSS 218 and ECE 22-05 requirements.
* Helmets are a crucial safety item whilst riding a motorcycle. Once a helmet leaves our store ,we can no longer guarantee the integrity of the helmet. Helmets are a non-returnable or refundable item, unless faulty. Fitment of any non-genuine components to this helmet may void manufacturer's warranty. Please choose your size carefully. All our helmets are purchased directly from Australian supplier and carry the ECE 22.05 standard