Harley-Davidson® Men's Grit Adventure Jacket
Free shipping on orders over $120 - metro and regional Australia!
Back down from bad weather? Not if you're wearing this versatile, forecast-ready jacket. Designed with direct ventilation for when temps soar, stay-dry material to repel rain, and a thermal liner to block the cold. Enhanced with REV'IT! Seeflex CE Level 2 shoulder and elbow protectors, and an abrasion-resistant shell. Mix and match with pants or any other gear must-haves in our Grit Adventure or Passage Adventure line.
- Stay Warm: Removable thermal liner can be combined with the included waterproof liner.
- Stay Dry: Removable waterproof Hydratex ™ 3L membrane technology liner repels rain and wind with superior abrasion and tear resistance. Liner can be combined with the included thermal liner.
- Stay Cool: VCS Aquadefence ventilation system enhances airflow in warm-weather riding. Mechanical fasteners can be opened and closed easily with one gloved hand and can be secured in a desired open position. When opened the VCS Aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body.
- Ride Enhancing Features: REV'IT! Seeflex CE Level 2 protector at shoulders and elbows. PW Shell 500D textile offers tremendous tear and abrasion resistance and excellent durability.
- Materials: 100% polyester ripstop shell.
- Fit & Mobility: Variable height adjustment straps.
- Design Details: Jackets and pants are interchangeable to mix-and-match.
- Certification: Certified to EN 17092-3:2020.