Harley-Davidson® Women’s Grit Adventure Pant
Ride without weather interruptions. These pants are designed for comfort and safety with features like an advanced ventilation system and REVIT! Seeflex CE Level 2 hip and knee protection. Also has removable waterproof and thermal liners plus a tremendous abrasion-resistant shell, so all you need to do is embrace the road ahead. Pair these pants with a jacket or any other gear must-haves in our Grit Adventure or Passage Adventure line.
- Stay Cool: VCS Aquadefence ventilation system enhances airflow in warm-weather riding. Mechanical fasteners can be opened and closed easily with one gloved hand and can be secured in a desired open position. When opened the VCS Aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body.
- Stay Warm: Removable thermal liner can be combined with the included waterproof liner.
- Stay Dry: Removable waterproof Hydratex® 3L membrane technology liner repels rain and wind with superior abrasion and tear resistance. Liner can be combined with the included thermal liner.
- Fit & Mobility: Variable height adjustment straps.
- Ride Enhancing Features: REV’IT! Seeflex CE Level 2 protector at hips and knees. PW Shell 500D textile offers tremendous tear and abrasion resistance and excellent durability.
- Design Details: Jackets and pants are interchangeable to mix-and-match.
- Materials: 100% polyester ripstop shell.
- Certification: Certified to EN 17092-3:2020.