Harley-Davidson® Women’s Passage Adventure Functional Jacket
Free shipping on orders over $120 - metro and regional Australia!
This jacket is always ready to ride (and ride and ride). Fully loaded with features like a progressive ventilation system, fasteners that easily open with one gloved hand, and a detachable kidney belt to support your lower back. Go the distance with other interchangeable gear essentials like our Passage Adventure and Grit Adventure Pants, Gauntlet Gloves, and Modular Helmets.
- Stay Cool: VCS Aquadefence ventilation system enhances airflow in warm-weather riding. Mechanical fasteners can be opened and closed easily with one gloved hand and can be secured in a desired open position. When opened the VCS Aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body.
- Stay Warm: Detachable thermal liner.
- Stay Dry: Waterproof using highly breathable shell lined with breathable Hydratex™ 3L membrane technology that repels rain and wind with superior abrasion and tear resistance. Schoeller C-Change membrane placed in key areas of stretch. When the vents are closed, they press onto the incorporated rain gutter to complete windproof and waterproof.
- Fit & Mobility: Variable height adjustment straps.
- Ride Enhancing Features: Two-way Flexisnap collar allows the rider to adjust neck circumference to accommodate layering. Detachable kidney belt that supports the rider’s lower back. REV’IT! Seeflex CE Level 2 protector included at shoulders and elbows. REV’IT! Seesoft CE Level 2 back protector insert optional (sold separately). PW Shell 500D textile offers tremendous tear and abrasion resistance and excellent durability.
- Design Details: Jackets and pants are interchangeable to mix-and-match.
- Materials: 100% polyester 450D and ripstop shell.
- Certification: Certified to EN 17092-3:2020