Screamin’ Eagle Performance Spark Plugs High Comp
Screamin’ Eagle® Performance Spark Plugs feature double platinum coating for superior erosion resistance and extended life. The “V” trimmed ground electrode reduces shrouding of the flame front to promote flame propagation, and the fine wire center electrode enhances startups and ignitability.
- For High Compression Applications
- Feature Ribbed Core Technology (RCT) that provides resistance to fouling
- Designed with Original Equipment-style noise suppression to prevent electrical interference with radios and CB communication equipment
- Works great in racing applications where rich air/fuel conditions are required
- Designed for high performance applications involving modifications in high-flow air cleaners, camshafts, exhaust, performance heads, ignition components, higher compression ratios above OE configurations or engines specific for racing applications
- Unique style with Screamin’ Eagle® logo
- Sold in pairs
Fits 99-17 Twin Cam-equipped models. 86-later XL and XR and Evolution® 1340 models equipped with Screamin Eagle® Performance Cylinder Heads.