Screamin’ Eagle Performance Spark Plugs Standard Comp
Free shipping on orders over $120 - metro and regional Australia!
Screamin’ Eagle® Performance Spark Plugs feature double platinum coating for superior erosion resistance and extended life. The “V” trimmed ground electrode reduces shrouding of the flame front to promote flame propagation, and the fine wire center electrode enhances startups and ignitability.
- For Standard Compression Applications
- Features Ribbed Core Technology (RCT) that provides resistance to fouling
- Designed with Original Equipment-style noise suppression to prevent electrical interference with radios and CB communication equipment
- Works great in racing applications where rich air/fuel conditions are required
- Designed for modified engines including performance carburetors, high-flow air cleaners, camshafts, exhaust systems and ignition systems in conjunction with stock compression ratios
- Unique style with Screamin’ Eagle® logo
- Sold in pairs
Fits ’99-17 Twin Cam-equipped models, and ’86-later Evolution Sportster® 883, 1100 and 1200 models.