The quintessential American cruiser. Showstopping vintage details and pure rock and roll style.
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,415 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 680 mm
- Ground Clearance 120 mm
- Rake 30
- Trail 140 mm
- Wheelbase 1,630 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 130/90B16,73H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 150/80B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 18.9 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 316 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 330 kg
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 0.043 m3
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 155Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.3
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.5
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 5 inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ BIG TWIN ENGINE
A powerful, cool-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
The frame retains the classic Softail™ lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
A DARK CLASSIC WITH MODERN EDGE
Dripping with gangster-era style and vintage details. If Bonnie and Clyde rode a Harley™ motorcycle, this would be the one.
SIGNATURE LED FORWARD LIGHTING
Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
LOCKABLE AND SEALED SADDLEBAGS
A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with one touch.
Go from touring to cruising in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or remove it in seconds for a completely new look and ride.
HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.