Premium touring performance with zero compromises to the ride.
- Engine 2 Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2:1:2 dual exhaust with 4 in. tapered mufflers
- Length 2,600 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 740 mm
- Ground Clearance 135 mm
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 170 mm
- Wheelbase 1,625 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification BW 130/70B18 63H
- Tyres, Rear Specification BW 180/55B18 80H
- Fuel Capacity 22.7 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 399 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 416 kg
- Luggage Capacity – Volume 0.132 m3
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 164 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 32
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, accessory, speakers, turn signals, security system, gear indication, battery, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, fog/aux lamp indicator
- Gauges Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ 114 ENGINE
The most displacement in standard H-D™ Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO™ BRAKES WITH STANDARD ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
BOOM!™ BOX GTS INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimised to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
Equipped with six settings, so you can easily adjust on the fly for the heat you need.
BATWING FAIRING & SPLITSTREAM AIR VENT
Designed to deliver smoother airflow and reduced head buffeting with a pressure-equalising duct on the front. It opens and closes with one touch of a button.
ELECTRONIC CRUISE CONTROL
Set your own speed on the 6-Speed Cruise Drive™ Transmission. It provides smooth, quiet shifting and adapts to whatever terrain youâ€™re riding on.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
PREMIUM TOUR-PAK™ LUGGAGE CARRIER
A sleek yet spacious Tour-Pak™ luggage carrier that can easily house both rider and passenger helmets along with extra travel essentials.
ONE-TOUCH OPENING SADDLEBAGS
Tight on the outside, roomy on the inside. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand.